Call Us Today! 0845 223 2170 |


Final Accounts > Support > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Will Comprehensive Accounts produce Abbreviated Accounts for filing with Companies House?

Solution The abbreviated accounts produced by Comprehensive can be filed with Companies House in hard-copy printed form.

As yet, unlike with Corporation Tax returns, there is no statutory requirement to file accounts online with Companies House - abbreviated or otherwise.

Indeed, the filing of abbreviated accounts with Companies House might be scrapped altogether in future.

You can submit the printed abbreviated accounts - i.e. send them to Companies House in the post - or use the government gateway free online submission portal.

We acknowledge that posting the printed accounts is hardly a forward step technologically, but this would likely entail less time and effort for you than to enter the data again using the Companies House PDF tool.

While the future of submission of accounts to Companies House at all for small companies is in doubt, we are loathe to develop an online submission tool which might soon become obsolete.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 17
Category: General questions
Date added: 2011-03-23 10:59:37
Views: 363
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.1/5.0 (112)

<< Go back