Call Us Today! 0845 223 2170 |


Final Accounts > Support > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Do I make amendments to my Trial Balance entries by a journal?

Solution No.

If you need to make an amendment or insertion to your Trial Balance, you simply overtype the incorrect entry or enter the missing value.

The Trial Balance is displayed in Debit and Credit format because it is familiar to us.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 34
Category: Using the software
Date added: 2011-03-23 11:23:47
Views: 282
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.0/5.0 (108)

<< Go back