Call Us Today! 0845 223 2170 |


Final Accounts > Support > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

How do I submit accounts to Companies House online?

Solution There is no statutory requirement to file accounts - abbreviated or otherwise - online with Companies House.

Indeed, the filing of abbreviated accounts with Companies House might be scrapped altogether in future.

Therefore, Comprehensive does not create an iXBRL file for abbreviated accounts.

You can submit the printed accounts or a PDF file produced from Comprehensive or use the government gateway free online submission portal.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 49
Category: General questions
Date added: 2011-10-01 14:13:50
Views: 319
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.0/5.0 (109)

<< Go back