Call Us Today! 0845 223 2170 |


Final Accounts > Support > Knowledgebase

Ask a question:

Can Comprehensive report a capital gain?

Solution Comprehensive produces statutory accounts - so nothing to do with Corporatin Tax.

Enter your TB details and other data required for statutory accounts - directors details and directors report etc. - and out pop the small company FRSSE accounts.
Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 52
Category: General questions
Date added: 2011-10-05 17:10:33
Views: 250
Rating (Votes): Article rated 3.0/5.0 (106)

<< Go back